Workshops & Webinars
Employers are often fielding questions and concerns from their workforce as they approach Medicare age or contemplate retirement. Beacon offers group educational workshops and webinars to provide employees with valuable information surrounding this complicated matter. They range in duration and detail from full Medicare "Boot Camps" to a series of presentations that focus on the individual components of the overall planning and education process, to just one targeted area of concern.
Our crew takes the helm and steers employees through these troubling waters:
- When to enroll in or defer Medicare Part B
- Medicare age vs. full retirement age
- Medicare & HSAs
- Initial, Special & General Enrollment Periods
- Timelines, deadlines & penalties
- Medicare Parts A & B – costs & coverages
- Income related charges for Medicare Parts B & D
- Medicare Supplement vs. Medicare Advantage plans
- Medicare Part D – what does it cost & how does it work?
- Transitioning from a group plan to Medicare
- Planning considerations for pre-65 dependents
- Evaluating employer group plan vs. Medicare options